Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Anyone know anything about cigars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member DieHardSportsGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2007
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Anyone know anything about cigars?

    I'm still trying to figure out what to get my father-in-law for Christmas and I know he loves cigars. I use to get him ones from the White Ash in Wise but since they're closed I'm clueless. I think he smoked something called Gerkin or something? I've googled Gerkin & cigars & I get nothing so obviously that's not the right spelling, but I think it's close....maybe. ANY help would be appreciated!
    Progress always involves risk. You can't steal second base with your foot on first.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know anything about cigars?

    Gurkha cigars?

    Search for Gurkha cigars, I would guarantee thats what you are looking for.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone know anything about cigars?

    Best place to order IMO

    http://www.bestcigarprices.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •